I am a licensed clinical psychologist in New York City who works with children, adolescents and young adults. In addition to my private practice, I am also a school psychologist at an independent school in Manhattan. I have a depth of experience working with adolescents and families confronting a variety of circumstances including- emotional and social concerns, anxiety, depression and ADHD.
I understand the impact that having a child with emotional and academic needs can have on relationships, and I work closely with families to handle this experience. In my work with parents, I provide support on practical matters, such as:
● how to create predictable routines,
● how to calmly set limits with your children,
● how to handle difficult life experiences, such as divorce and step-parents,
● how to find specific strategies that work for your family,
● how to stay consistent with your goals,
● and how to parent effectively with your partner.
My work with parents is done both in-person and remotely, and on a short-term or longer-term basis. For many of my patients, I periodically check in with them when things get off track.